Dear Myspace.com,

Just when I start to believe in the legitimacy of the people in this world, you are there to bring me back and make me realize the massive amounts of white trash on God's green earth. I don't know whether this should make me feel better about myself or worse. To this same extent, I can't help but wonder why 70% of my graduating class is barefoot and pregnant in a pickup truck bed at a Nascar race somewhere; all of this according to your site. Am I just that much better than those in MHS class of 2002 or am I unknowingly classified as one of them? And for the love of all that is holy; please inact some sort of ban on ultrasound pics being put up as a user's main picture. This is just uncute. Especially when the paternal side to the whole conception equation is still up in the air.

Stay Classy,
Gretch

No comments: