Dear Potential Employers,

I am about to be a victim of corporate restructuring. As of tomorrow I will be unemployed and on the job market. I have been working as a Financial Analyst the past two years, but would like something not in this industry because it's more boring than playing Mah Jong with my Grandma and her geriatric friends. How about advertising or marketing? I swear that I am a very smart and competent employee. I pretty much have the best analytical and quantitative skills that I know of and can explain detailed and complex analysis in written and verbal format for the lay person; my superiors can definitely attest. I'm sure these traits can transfer over to a more creative career.

I will be more than happy to provide you with my amazing resume and list of references.

About to start drawing unemployment,
Paul Graham
paul.graham@gmail.com

No comments: