Dear My Fat Manager,

I fucking hate your fucking fat guts, you really have no idea how much i actually hate you. If you were on fire i would not urinate on you, and it would be one hell of a fire because you are a FAT COW!
Never in my life have i felt like this towards anyone but then again never have i had anyone treat me the way you do. I strongely believe your day is not complete without you scolding me like a 5 yr old child for not putting their toys away, well fuck you i have had enough. When you said to me today "what did i ask you to do an hour ago??, i do not expect to have to ask you to do something twice, when i tell you to do something i want it done" first things first i dont have a problem with you telling me what to do, but i definately have a problem with the way you say it day after day after day after day, with your head stuck so far up your own ass you will only see shit and I am not a piece of shit - which is exactely how you treat me.
You are a single, 28 yr old overweight bitch (260 pounds) who has had sex ONCE, (seriously are you that dumb to tell me something like that because clearly i will put it out there on a blog for alllllll to read) you are also a laughing joke.

Get out of my life.
CPD

p.s ohh and by the way when we all went to that new bar for goodbye drinks for my bff from work and i told you to wear those ankle boots instead of those cheap heels it was only because i wanted everyone to see the size of your giant elephant calves and they all did.

No comments: