Soorry if you go this earier, there was a COMPETER ere, not, I'm not dunk, WTSefe okay , ayay


Dear MY BULLSHIT PIECE OF HSIT MOTHIER FUKCING JOB

I'm sorry that I was b usy vbeing smart and learning and shit drhing Cpatin Imcomnpetent's last FIFTWEWEN YEARS of being emascualted by hjis high-earoning wife. 'm retty sure that's not reason to make this fucknig ass clown by immmdieatiate boss bc I W2ILL WRECK SOMEONE and um,,,,,i dont' want o ahve to find a new job. *siiigh*

I take back the I'm not druikn in the headli8ne ahahahahah. fuck. my life sucks and I have tyo answer to soneone w/ the IGQ of a fudkcng pennyt. a IDRYTY peneny

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm having a hard time understanding exactly what is going on in this post, but I love every second of it.

Anonymous said...

This is the best post I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

my favorite part is "i have to answer to someone with the IQ of a fucking penny. a DIRTY penny".

hahaha fucking awesome.

-j