Dear NY,

You and I have never met before, so let me introduce myself. I'm TR,
and some people say I look like Beyonce. This is not at all true, and
we don't have much in common at all except for the fact that we both
have ancestors from Africa...and our butts have their own
personalities.

Um...let's see...my favorite show is Jon & Kate Plus 8 because I like
sci-fi...I have a cat named Porkchop...and...I once was a groupie for
Karen O of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

I will be flying out tonight to see you and I just need a know a few
things before I come inside of you.

1. How warm are you right now? People have told me that you really
know how to make a person hot, and I just want to know if it's true.

2. Are you getting all wet? My friend told me that I should bring some
extra protection since one minute it's just hot, and the next it just
comes pouring down all of a sudden.

3. Are you really as expensive as everyone says? I mean, I figure that
it's worth it for a good time, but I just don't want my boyfriend to
freak out over how much cash I spent with you.

I know that this is all moving so fast, but I promise you that I won't
disappoint. I aims to please, and it's gonna be a good thing for the
both of us. NY, you ain't seen NOTHIN yet!


Oh yeah, and wear that little thing I like,
TR

No comments: