Dear co-workers,

Is there some ban on office noise that I missed a memo about? It is so painstakingly quiet in here that I could decipher your emails through keyboard clicks if only I knew morse code. What the hell is wrong with you people? Do you not enjoy socialization? Is it your goal to see how much of the day you can go through without communicating with your vocal chords? It has now becoming increasingly evident through my boss's long sighs that she hears the vibrating of my cell phone each time one of my friends texts me. On the upside, the seemingly vociferous sound of her spinning her chair around and click clacking out of her office affords me ample time to minimize this blog and stare productively at a random spreadsheet.

Dying to keep my cell phone on "Loud" so that the sounds of "Living on a Prayer" could feel this empty space,
L

No comments: