Dear Kristal,

Where do I even begin? Oh yea, I don't give a flying rat's ass if I am on your "shit list" or that I have "two strikes". My idea of fun IS NOT the two of us going to the Roller Derby. I didn't call you to go see Knocked Up because it was a whim decision and roommie bonding time. That, and I have to put up with your constant complaining and whining every fucking work day. Do you not realize that we are in CUBICLES? Shut the fuck up and stop talking to yourself while you look at credits. Maybe you hadn't noticed, but you don't have a door. And btw, you look like Mimi from the Drew Carey show. Going to the tanning bed does not hide the fact that you are morbidly obese.

Stop Ruining My Day With Your Nonsense,
Holland

P.S. Overweight people, I'm sorry for any offense I have caused, this girl just drives me f'ing bonkers. That and I don't have sympathy for people that don't like being massive but do nothing to lose weight.

No comments: