Dear Matt The Baseball Player,

Hey sexy pitcher, it was nice meeting you last night. I was excited to hear from you tonight. What failed to excite me was when I asked you how old you actually were. When we were talking at the bar, I realized you were still in college and my impaired judgement and your hot body allowed me to momentarily ignore that. Upon further inquiry this evening I figured out that you are not only an undergraduate, you just exited your teen years in April and would still be considered a minor. I don't care that your ex-girlfriend is my age, ideally I would like to date guys who don't need to use a fake to buy me a Miller Lite.

Oh, and small world to find out you know my younger brother...because you were in little league with him...when I was in high school.

At Least You're Legal,
A

No comments: