Dear Wax Mistress,

Was it really necessary to keep asking me questions about my usual aesthetician at another salon? It made me feel really weird when you kept throwing in, "well, does she do THIS?". What am I supposed to say to that?! Here's the deal, Helga, or whatever your name is...I think she's great. I think YOU'RE great. I think you're BOTH great. You made me feel really guilty because a.) I felt like I was cheating on her and b.)I started having similar flashbacks of giving my ex-flame the 3rd degree about his previous relationship. I love how I can dish it out but I don't know what to do with myself when spa professionals hand it back to me.

Thanks For Making My Waxing Experience An Awkward One,
A

P.S. I'm in my twenties now, and it's natural that other people have waxed me before. It doesn't mean I don't think you're special and I promise I'm not thinking about them when you're waxing me.

No comments: