Dear Guy Who Is Apparently No Longer In Love With Me,

YOU ARE INSANE. You contact me after like a year to tell me that you’re still in love with me, I tell you I’m not interested, so you tell me you want to be friends anyway and that you’ve missed me and that I’m the coolest girl you’ve ever met, and blah blah blah. Then a few weeks later, you just fall off the face of the earth completely, stop calling/texting me… and today I find out that not only have you removed me from your myspace friends, but that you are actually dating a new girl and that you and she are “in love”. Listen, good for you. I’m glad that you have found someone new to torture, and I am glad that you are happy, but what the hell is wrong with you? Why couldn’t you just tell me you met a girl? Hello, I DON’T CARE. I am the one who wasn’t interested in YOU… I encouraged you to date other people for god’s sake!! You are the one who accused ME of being inconsistent, and giving mixed messages or whatever, but clearly you are just totally unstable and have the maturity level of a 13 yearold boy. Which is funny considering that you are in your mid 30s. No wonder you keep dating girls that are barely out of high school. Well anyway good luck, I’m not going to bother contact you or anything because honestly, its just way easier to not even have you in my life. The only reason I’m so pissed is because you’re such a huge f’in hypocrite and that you are totally guilty of all of the things that you accused me of.



Get on some meds now, please, because you’re a psycho.

Irma

No comments: