Dear med student,

It has come to my attention that you are in fact perfect. Initially I thought maybe you were prude [who takes things that slow anyway] but then it turns out you are a beast in bed and your number one goal is to make me happy, whether that is in bed, surprising me with Chunky Monkey [my fav] during our study date, bringing me flowers, or sending me inappropriate emails about how I am due for a physical [oh wait that was me!]. Turns out you have never taken things so slow with a girl before and the reason you did with me was because you thought that was what I deserved. Either you are the BEST player ever or you really are this genuine and I am one lucky girl.

Smitten like a kitten,
Massie

PS readying this even makes me want to vom over our cuteness [sorry dear lifers]

No comments: