Dear wtf???

Okay, mr. bf: you have been my supposed "male bffe" for almost 3 years. And I have never once doubted you were a mysogenist with sociopathic tendencies. We've even agreed about it over margaritas many-a-time. But TODAY! you might take my distrust of men to a whole new level.

You've always told me about every cheat, every impulse, yada...

You met your dream girl in September. Suddenly, you were all about love at first sight. I rolled my eyes - you had gone down this road before. You moved in with her in November. Again, I rolled my eyes, you move in with every girlfriend asap. I met her - she's awesome. You seemed different. I was happy. I thought she was awesome, and - again- you actually seemed different.

Then the fucking drama.

December
You call/email/text/IM that it's horrible and over. You're moving out. Never do...Repeat cycle. But you decide to buy an apartment in nyc wtth her.

January
You call/email/text/IM that it's horrible and over. You're moving out. Never do...Repeat cycle.

February
You call/emai/text/IM that it's horrible and over. You're moving out. Never do...Repeat cycle. But would I have break up sex? (no.)

March
You call/emai/text/IM that it's horrible and over. You're moving out. Ask me if you can stay with me for a weekend while you get you affairs in order.

April
You IM that you're engaged. (2 weeks after the moving out fiasco). and you've been engaged, it was just a "mum" thing for awhile.

During all these months, in which I have been horribly busy with my new job we have made and broken a million dates to get together and catch up. I have been so busy with my job, it wasn't personal or even evasive. But we have always talked. But yet, in all the love you shared...in all the fights you shared...in all the apartment renovation plans you shared....

why the fucketdy - fuck-fuck - did I meet one of your "fiance"s co-workers today and find out that she is 8 (E-I-G-H-T Months) preggers????

First 12-weeks doctors say precarious. don't tell
First 5-months (if a troubled pregnancy) - it's iffy
8 months. baby is damn deliverable.

You might be the most fucked up individual I have ever met in my life.

Blondie

PS. Since you don't know I know, I am TOTALLY telling you I am preggers with Mr. On-again/Off-again just to fuck with your world a bit before I cut off all communication.
You will be the worst father ever.

No comments: