Dear women's business conference,

Please tell Star Jones that I am happy that her head is not as big in person as it is on TV and the internet. And that it is ok that she couldn't remember my name for the entire day and kept calling me "Veronica". Tell her that I love her anyway and to call me.

Oh, and tell Ruby Dee that she is the cutest old lady in the whole widest world ever! And tell her that she was ROCKIN that grey wig and that I want to be her when I grow up.

Tell Brian McKnight that he deserved to get groped by that old lady in a business suit. He should not have been pelvic thrusting like that.

Wine + Brian McKnight on Valentine's Day = Sexual harassment (due to 500 to 1 ratio of women to men)

And finally, tell Jill Scott that I'm still available for adoption. I'm potty trained, I answer phones, and I cook a mean sausage omelet...with grits. :)

Until next time,
TR

No comments: