Dear unidentified text message that I just received,

I know exactly who you are, though I'm pretending I don't.

You are a guy I found on the side of Slice of Life, brought home (on 2 occassions) and thought I was allergic to. However, the doctor later informed me that it wasn't an allergy I had...it was a few million little things called scabies. That's right. YOU gave me SCABIES. I later passed those scabies along to my bestie after spending the weekend at her apartment (don't judge dear lifers, i thought it was an allergy at the time).

I cut off contact with you several months back for a reason. I'm sure you know you have/had scabies...do we really need to vocalize why I cut you off?

Just getting a text from you made me itchy.

Putting on the cream the doc gave me back in January (you can't be too cautious),
Em

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy shit! a bunch of my friends and i got scabies one year at college. it was the worst shit ever.