* I've added urban dictionary links in anticipation that people will not know the definitions of these slang terms. Apparently I'm old because I didn't either. -A

dear boy,

i'm sorry i gave such awful dome last night. i mean, i didn't think i was that wasted. for real. that was just unnecessary. i can totally redeem myself, though. don't even front, dude. I've got derbin' down to a T, so i'm not really sure how i could fuck that up. damn tequila shots.

redemption head?,
-j

ps. you're kinda cute, by the way. i can redeem myself multipleee times if necessary. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know your old when you can't understand the words because your old, and you cant click on the links to read the definition because your WORK has the website blocked.

Atleast im independent!

D

Unknown said...

This is exactly why I didn't like the movie "Juno". Whatevs.

Em said...

I got dome...(well I didn't receive it, per say, but I understood it)...but derb was a new term for me

-Em