Dear V.A.H. Nudie Pic Scandal,

When Disney said, “Vanessa has apologized for what was obviously a lapse in judgment. We hope she’s learned a valuable lesson.” - Did they really mean, "Vanessa is just a tween, therefore, kind of a dumbass. That bitch better not fuck up again"?

And when Vanessa said, “I want to apologize to my fans, whose support and trust means the world to me. I am embarrassed over this situation and regret having ever taken these photos. I am thankful for the support of my family and friends.” - Did she really mean, "I want to apologize to my fan whose money means the world to me. I'm kinda embarassed, but I look hot right? I just wanted my boyfriend to bang me out and not leave me because he's hotter than I am. Please still watch my movies because I really like expensive shoes and clothes. Also, masturbate to my pics."

Curious,
A

No comments: