My dearest Dave Grohl,

Tonight is our big date and I am so excited. I am going shopping this afternoon to spend my entire tax return on a new outfit and shoes. I am sure that you will look DASHING, as usual. Just don't cut your hair like you did that one time a long time ago, I like it long. *wink*

Anyway, I'm sure we will have a fantastic time singing all of your greatest songs together. And don't act surprised when I cream all down my leg; I only do that when I'm happy.

Afterwards, let's meet at your l.a. abode this time. We could go to my place, but I don't want my roommate to see you and try to talk to you about her favorite shows, La Femme Nikita or Remington Steele, although I am sure that you might like at least ONE of those shows too.

Ok, see you soon, lover!

And wear that little thing I like,
TR

p.s. don't mind my bf, we just carpooled together.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Going to the Against Me/Foo Fighters show eh? I got backstage passes, but I already gave them away cuz I didn't want to go. Sorry TR! Maybe next time.