Dear fucktards who are in charge of the train, bus, or other random public transport scheme:

Waiting for 20 minutes in one spot to make up for your schedule inadequacies is an insult to us all. We all know you are doing blow, taking a deuce, or fucking a whore and trying to pretend like this is a scheduled hour-long stop. Speaking of which, JESUS CHRIST I COULD HAVE FUCKING WALKED HOME BY NOW!!!!! And I can only listen to Don't Stop Believin so many times.

The train that just pulled up next to us was supposed to show up 10 minutes
after we left. This is awesome.
b

PS I am going to start blowing people for rides and I don't even care. I
mean, I don't get cold sores so YTF should I even give it a second thought?

PPS I just said "yeah, fuck you" to the automated voice that says the
doors
are closing. I might have a problem.

1 comment:

Corrin said...

...do you happen to live in Pittsburgh? because our public transportation sucks ass, too. mainly because we are poor...

-cj