Dear Best Friend,

Face it. I am the best gift giver EVER. I knew my baby shower gift would blow everyone out of the water and that it did. Seriously, who is as thoughtful and creative as me? Who would think to jumpstart your family's collection of children's literature other than me? It was kinda the best idea ever and I love myself. "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs"? Amazing. "Alexander and The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day"? Awesome. Do me a favor and for the next 10 years when your children request "To Give A Mouse A Cookie", "The Giving Tree", "Corduroy", or "The Hungry Caterpillar" as a bedtime story go ahead and telepathically give me a high five for supplying you with personal favorites from my childhood.

What? Your one year old asked you to read "Mr.Tickles" 6 times today already?!?! Oh, that's because I rule.

Let me tell you where the wild things DON'T grow...my bank account. Yet, look at me. So generous.

Caldecott Has Nothing On Me,
A

P.S. Your little princess looks so precious in her pink baby Uggs that I gave you last Christmas and you know it.

No comments: