Dear cj,

Thanks for having my back. That comment kinda hurt my feelings.

and

Dear Anonymous,

For your information, I'm not an ingrate, spoiled womanchild mooching off my parent's wealth. Nor a 24 year old lackadaisical slob.

a) I said "ALMOST 24". That means I'm 23.

b)I TEMPORARILY moved home for several reasons (none of which seem good enough now). They are as follows:
-I am currently enrolled in graduate school, therefore accruing ungodly amounts of student loans. No rent is a pretty appealing option when I think about the people going to be banging down my door the day I graduate looking for reimbursement. And for the next 20 years of my life.
-My old roommate got married( I was actually in her wedding party-i'm a likeable person) and I could not find another roommate who wasn't someone off of craigslist who i thought may bludgeon me in my sleep.
-I didn't want to live alone. I use human contact with others as a means to avoid work. I'm needy when it comes to socialization.
-My mother was extremely lonely (my dad works in another state during the week and my little brother just went to college) and was practically begging me to move home.

And I intend to move out very soon.

Thank You,
A

No comments: