Dear Co-worker,

Is it vital for you to always place your hand on my shoulders/arm/anywhere skin is exposed, every time we have a conversation, and to keep your hand there from the beginning to the end of our convo? I did enjoy the moment in which you went off for 20 min about how much potential I have, but do you need to stare at me whenever we are within eyesight? Did you not get the clue that I do not want to talk to you after repeatedly refusing to go out to lunch with you because I would rather sit at my desk, or how I always answer the phone when you seem like you might want to chat because you make me cringe?

You sketch me out.
Massie

PS I saw you checking out my ass while I passed you on the stairs today..you have a daughter and are married... and no I don't have daddy issues I want you to help me resolve.

No comments: