Dear People,

It has been called to my attention that I've been using the word "however" improperly. The fact that someone else noticed this and judged me for it makes me want to run into moving traffic. How am I supposed to portray myself as elite/perfect if I make a mistake in this life?

Stop paying attention to my grammatical errors and concentrate on how astoundingly witty I am!

If anyone has anything else to say about my spelling, word usage, or heinous run-on sentence structure, you can just go ahead and get off me. Writing was never a strength for me. Good thing I'm gorgeous.

Love,
Aids

P.S. OMG, I just reread my post to roommate seeker and realized I used the wrong spelling for "their". I'm selling myself into to slavery (and giving the profits to everyone who can properly form sentences).

No comments: