Dear Mr. Manager that I am Completely Head Over Heels for,
I'd like to take a moment to recite part of a song for you "I've been awake for a while now. You've got me feelin like a child now, Cause everytime I see your bubbly face get the tinglies in a silly place, It starts in my toes and I crinkle my nose wherever it goes I'll always know that you make me smile please stay for a while now just take your time" Okay lets cut to the chase... which would actually not be a chase at all. It kind of grosses me out to think that I could feel this way so soon over another human, and its probably mutual?
Can we just not play the games, and get to me knowing you and you knowing me. blah blah we're in love lets have sex.
Fascinated and Uncontrollably loved stoned by you,
Tink
No comments:
Post a Comment