Dear Vince Young:
In case you were wondering, here are some reasons why you should hit this:
1. I was there when you won the National Title for my team. I threw my panties. Perhaps you remember? No? Oh, right--that's cause you were holding a big, glass football and seeing dollar signs at the time.
2. Mixed race babies are uber-cute. You could quit injurious football and live off our children's future modeling contracts. Plus, my family would flip if I had a black man's baby and I so want that for them--my family, I mean.
3. I refer to your legs as hammers. Imagine what I'd say about other, more pound-a-cious body parts.
4. The heart the VY Show. I'm also pretty sure I'd look mega-hot in your orange head-thing and nothing else. Except maybe my light-up stripper shoes.
I feel this could be a good deal for you. Hurry, tho, b/c I could still get snapped up by Vince Vaughn.
You can put it anywhere,
b
No comments:
Post a Comment