Dear You,

Alright. So, if I was able to cheat and lie and be a total bitch.. Why am I upset that you just dumped me? Why is that? I wanna like, drive off of a bridge. I mean, I really, really, really, really did like you. A lot, a lot, a lot. And then, I fucked everything all up. Now here I am.. All upset and near tears. Wondering where my cool ass attitude from before went. God damnit. My awesome "Fuck yeah! I'm young! I don't give a shit about shit!" attitude. Cause really. I'm not that young and I give a shit. About you, at least. Come on. Am I supposed to beg? And plead? Oh please, let me try again. Let's start over from the beginning where we were cute and I was reallllllly into you. And you were really into me. And, I wasted 1/8 tank of gas every single day to just see you. Come on. Let's just do that again. Please? Cause I really am sorry. And, I really do like you. I don't wanna feel like this. It's Saturday night, I should be hanging out with you.. and kissing you. And hugging you.

I'll beg and plead some more if I have to,
Me

No comments: