Dear Coupledom,
WTF?? Could it be that after almost 3 whole years leading the single life I actually miss you? My last relationship left me with such a bad impression of you that I didn't think I'd ever WANT to see you again. I relished not shaving my legs for months at a time, not having to call and check in with anyone EVER, and just generally doing whatever the fuck I wanted. Why do I find myself suddenly missing cuddling in pjs, afternoon delight, and hand-holding? I admit, there's something about autumn that makes me want to fall in love, but it's been 90 degrees out for the past two weeks so I can't even use that as an excuse. Relationships are a pain in the ass and tend to hamper my inherent independent (read: solidarity to the point of anti-social) lifestyle. Why am I suddenly feeling like they are the most fun thing on earth and that I'm totally missing out?
Temporary Insanity, Maybe?
CF
1 comment:
Dear Brain,
"Solitary", not "Solidarity". Come on, get with it. It's noon already for chrissakes and you're on your third cup of coffee. There's no excuse for that.
Not an Idiot -- I swear,
CF
Post a Comment