dear gyno-

it is not appropriate to talk about the mystery pilaf you had in the physicians dining hall for lunch while inspecting my lady bits. also, the reason I wasn't talking? what in god's name are you supposed to say when some woman (who is also a woman with large bugged out eyes which doesn't help the situation in the slightest) is poking around inside the essence of you with things (including a video camera)? I have never read an etiquette book, and even if I did, I don't think there is a section which suggests chit-chat topics for when your legs are wide open and your bits are being inspected. Also - NO i do NOT want to look at myself 'up close and personal.' there is a reason I cannot see that.

please don't smile at me like we are friends.

feeling a bit violated and royally ticked off,
SH

No comments: