Dear Life,

I fucking hate you. You have gradually gotten worse and worse over the last few months and every time I start to feel even a little bit better, you go and drop something else in my lap that sucks ass and I get all stressed out and depressed again. WHY are you fucking with me so bad? I know I'm not always the best person, that I occasionally make fun of retards, or tell dead baby jokes, or talk shit about ugly people even though they've done nothing wrong except be really really ugly... But are these such terrible offenses that I should be punished THIS bad?? I mean I'm not killing anyone, or stealing (much), for fuck's sake. I should not feel like I need a vacation considering that I haven't had a job since my last vacation (which was less than 2 months ago). Go ahead and judge people, but... I am going through some shit here. :(

Get better or I will end you,
Y

No comments: