I love it when boys post.

Dear anyone bitchy enough to give a total stranger advice

Hey, I'm a guy, just got out of a relationship. One of you girls who I was mad crushing on for the longest time just notified me that she has feelings for me and wants me around. Why do you people do this? what do you accomplish by making an already complicated breakup more complicated and destroy the easy swinging life of singlehood that I was looking forward to living? You live far away, which is the reason I ended it with girl number 1, but you are a hell of a lot cooler and much hotter. Now I can't stop thinking about you and that damn sexy belly button ring that I know you have. I just don't know what you expect me to do. WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO!?! When I was forward with you all of last year, you said you weren't ready, now it's too late for me to be there for you but now you're ready. WTF mate!
I'm gonna lay this out for all you girls, all I want as a guy is a girl that adores me, that's it. Someone that knows I think about them constantly, knows that I'm insecure, knows that I think I don't deserve her because she's amazing and because she knows all of this makes me feel like I am her world. Isn't that what we all want? So I say this to every dream girl, Why don't you get this! Why don't you understand that all I want to do is fall asleep next to your perfection every night and wake up next to your curly fucking hair every morning to know that I truely matter to someone in this god foresaken world?

I just dumped Karen, why is my Pam Beesly so far away?
Jim Halpert

No comments: