Dear Crazy Crazy Miserable CS teacher,
I do apologize for laughing hysterically and uncontrollably during class, however, when you said, "...it's like when you get those wolf packs on the turn pike." ... well, I couldn't help but catch a visual of actual wolf packs on the turn pike. So while you explained what you actually meant by bad analogy number 743, I was picturing traffic lining up, and then being attacked by large packs of wolves. "JESUS CHRIST IT'S A WOLF, GET IN THE CAR!" ...
And then to add to the ridiculous situation, after you were done with your "when the cars line up because no one wants to pass ... blah blah blah ... programming" rant, you looked at the clock and said "OH I only have ten minutes left..." While I never mind you wasting time while I get rid of my case of the giggles (and my visual of a wolf-infested turn pike), I am thinking maybe you should prepare a little better for class.
Watch out for the wolves,
ML
p.s. we all realize you hate your wife. you keep reusing that bad analogy as well. you should probably just turn to alcoholism.
1 comment:
Dear ML,
Thank you for making my LOL in class. Now my contract's professor knows I am not paying attention.
Giggle,
Massie
Post a Comment