Dear $110 Spent At Sephora,

What did I even spend you on, because I still don't know? Last thing I knew I was walking around trying on various make-up products and then I blacked out until I was looking at my receipt wondering what the fuck I bought WORTH as much as my whole family's life insurance plan.

Will anyone ever notice that I'm wearing "Eye Brightening Pencil"? Um, no. Did I still drop $18 on it for no good reason other than the ecstacy I feel when I swipe my pretty debit card with the park scene printed on it (i love that)? Yes.

I'm a sick individual, but at least I can say I own expensive make-up. I'm glad I concentrate my efforts on bettering my character by making sure to get the $25 bronzer (solely chosen because it has the best packaging).

Changing The World One Day At A Time (while wearing "Bad Girl" $19 mascara),
A

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel. I own the $28 "Big Fatty" Mascara! I hate how I leave that store with the smallest bag but I just spent a good portion of what should have been rent or food money.

Anonymous said...

I just spent $125 at laura mercier...either that means i'm not eating for a month, or i'm taking the bus to work. just kill
-milazz

Anonymous said...

Eye Bright (Benefit) is a lifesaver....trust me. And it lasts for like forever, or at least a good two dozen 'why did I stay up so late when I knew I had to work tomorrows'.