Dear Life-

I actually made the casserole on that Campbell's Soup Commercial...successfully....Y'know, the one with the Catchy Tune..."Campbell's Chicken and Rice casserole.......possibilities....."... I am such the loser, I looked up the recipe, went to the grocery store and MADE IT....and I'll be damned if it didn't look exactly the way ti did on the commercial! Where is the non-domesticated me?? The party girl who was on every one's A list? The Man-Nizer? I am thinking this relationship biz if for the birds, not to mention the last 10 "happy pounds" I have gained.... The only irresponsible thing I have done in the last couple weeks is quit my job, only to have 2 offers 3 days later... I am so going to whore it up tomorrow night....shots, heavy, expensive make-up...and take advantage of the new poundage the twins have taken on thanks to the "happy weight"......and why the hell am I calling it that? I am not happy about it at all...

I am a casserole making loser....
~M

No comments: